- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Senior Consultant
- IT Auditor / IT Risk Advisor
- Valuation Manager
- Audit Trainee / Praktikant Wirtschaftsprüfung
- Junior Auditor / Wirtschaftsprüfungsassistent
- Senior Auditor / Prüfungsleiter
- Senior Auditor - Private Equity
- IFRS Experienced Auditors
- Experienced Audit Manager / Senior Manager
- People & Culture Assistant
- People & Culture Executive
- Experienced Accountant
- Junior Corporate Officer
- Trainee - Transfer Pricing
- Junior Internal Auditor
- Culture and values
EXPERIENCE SOMETHING NEW
It is more than just a job!
You are becoming part of the Grant Thornton Luxembourg experience
It’s about building a healthy, high-performance culture where people feel valued, respected, and encouraged to contribute all their unique abilities.
What we offer
We offer you exposure, great clients, and a rewarding career. We reward your contribution with a comprehensive salary and benefit package. And we can offer you an inclusive and collaborative working environment where you can thrive.
As an experienced hire, you will have the opportunity to be a leader and also provide coaching and mentoring to help people develop and grow. Although our services are across Audit & Assurance, Tax & Accounting, Business Advisory Services and Financial services, we work within different industries and allow our people to showcase their expertise in these areas to advise our clients.
Global project work & cross-border teams
As our firm continues to grow, so do our people. With a support global network of over 50,000 Grant Thornton people, this can mean global project work and cross-border teams.