Junior Internal Auditor
Luxembourg City (Hamm)
Specialism / Function
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking a Junior Internal Auditor.
The candidate will support the Consulting Team.
- Participate in the realisation of audit missions under the supervision of the Senior Auditor;
- Evaluate operational, financial and compliance risks;
- Participate in interviews and tests performed during the audit;
- Ensure compliance with regulations and procedures;
- Participate in the reporting and follow-up of audit reports.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master’s degree in accounting, finance or Economics;
- A previous experience as an internal auditor or in compliance in the finance industry is an advantage;
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory. Other languages will be considered an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good organisation skills, willingness to learn and taking new challenges.
HOW CAN I APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Junior Internal Auditor by email at GTHR@lu.gt.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.