Specialism / Function
Audit & Assurance
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Assistant provides support services for multiple leaders. While the nature of the job responsibilities would remain primarily administrative they would differ based on the requirement of each individual being served. The assistant would require a high level of professional and ethical standards in communicating with both external and internal clients at all levels.
- Prepare professional documents such as engagement letters, audit reports and presentations;
- Support the Office Manager in every type of administrative duties;
- Act as receptionist, such as greeting and assisting clients and answering incoming calls;
- Interact with corporate travel group to coordinate travel arrangements and prepare itineraries;
- Be in charge of the inventory office, production and kitchen supplies, prepare, receive and stock orders.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor's Degree as Management Assistant or an equivalent;
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory (any other language is considered an asset);
- Presence at the office from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM from Monday to Friday;
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications;
- Strong organisational and communication skills;
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
HOW CAN I APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Office Assistant by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.