- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Senior Consultant
- IT Auditor / IT Risk Advisor
- Valuation Manager
- Audit Trainee / Praktikant Wirtschaftsprüfung
- Junior Auditor / Wirtschaftsprüfungsassistent
- Senior Auditor / Prüfungsleiter
- Senior Auditor - Private Equity
- IFRS Experienced Auditors
- Experienced Audit Manager / Senior Manager
- People & Culture Assistant
- People & Culture Executive
- Experienced Accountant
- Junior Corporate Officer
- Trainee - Transfer Pricing
- Junior Internal Auditor
- Culture and values
People & Culture Assistant
Luxembourg City (Hamm)
Specialism / Function
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As People & Culture Assistant, you will report directly to the People & Culture Manager of Grant Thornton Luxembourg in our new offices located in Hamm. You will work on day-to-day HR activities as well as assist on the recruitment activities. You would require a high level of professional and ethical standards in communicating with your co-workers at all levels.
- Take part in the recruitment process: sourcing, screening of applications and follow-up;
- Assist the team on all HR activities such as job fair, appraisal, onboarding, …
- Daily support on any punctual HR projects;
- Ensure all personnel files are accurately updated;
- Use Microsoft Suite extensively to prepare professional documents including procedures and presentations;
- Conduct all other HR administration duties where appropriate.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor's degree (BAC+3) in Human Resources or Management Assistant;
- A first experience in HR support function in a professional services firm;
- Fluent in French and in English; knowledge of Luxembourgish and/or German would be an advantage;
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Highly organised and multi-tasking;
- Dynamism, autonomous and positive thinking;
- Attention to details and rigorous.
HOW CAN I APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference People & Culture Assistant by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.