- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Senior Consultant
- IT Auditor / IT Risk Advisor
- Valuation Manager
- Audit Trainee / Praktikant Wirtschaftsprüfung
- Junior Auditor / Wirtschaftsprüfungsassistent
- Senior Auditor / Prüfungsleiter
- Senior Auditor - Private Equity
- IFRS Experienced Auditors
- Experienced Audit Manager / Senior Manager
- People & Culture Assistant
- People & Culture Executive
- Experienced Accountant
- Junior Corporate Officer
- Trainee - Transfer Pricing
- Junior Internal Auditor
- Culture and values
People & Culture Executive
Luxembourg City (Hamm)
Specialism / Function
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As People & Culture Executive, you will report directly to the People & Culture Manager of Grant Thornton Luxembourg in our new offices located in Hamm. You will collaborate with the team in place in HR Administration work. You will provide general support to your team and our employees and will guarantee the smooth running of our HR processes. This role would require a high level of confidentiality and ethical standards in communicating with both external and internal clients at all levels.
- Monitor HR Admin such as contracts, sick leaves, holidays, timesheets, lunch vouchers;
- Interfere with social organisations, such as ADEM, ITM, CCSS, …
- Be in charge of the fleet management for all employees;
- Assist the P&C Director in work permit process and any other punctual HR projects;
- Ensure all personnel files are accurately updated;
- Conduct all other HR administration duties where appropriate.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor's degree (BAC+3) in Human Resources or related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in HR Administration function is mandatory;
- Fluent in French and in English; knowledge of German would be an advantage;
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Highly organised and multi-tasking;
- Dynamism, autonomous and positive thinking;
- Attention to details and rigorous.
HOW CAN I APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference People & Culture Executive by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.