Luxembourg City (Hamm)
Specialism / Function
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In order to support our growth strategy, we are recruiting several senior consultants specialising in accounting, financial and regulatory reporting as well as financial risk management.
Depending on your experience, you will:
- Assist Banking clients in complying with ongoing regulatory evolutions in the risk management landscape, such as Basel III, CRR, CRD IV, BRRD;
- Help improving quality and automation levels in FINREP and COREP reporting;
- Participate in IFRS 9 implementation/improvement projects;
- Assist clients in implementing new regulations and evolutions in existing regulations;
- Provide accounting and reporting operational support;
- Contribute to sales/marketing initiatives.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- An academic background ideally in accounting, audit, finance or economics;
- 5 to 10 years of experience in the financial sector in any of the following areas:
- Financial and analytical bank accounting (incl. Lux GAAP/IFRS);
- Financial and operational risk management (incl. Basel II/III, CRD4, CRR, ICAAP/ILAAP, BRRD, SSM);
- Legal and regulatory reporting (incl. EBA FINREP/COREP, BCL);
- Experience in accounting system implementation projects as business analyst;
- Experience in business intelligence is a plus;
- Prior experience in an advisory role will be considered as a strong advantage.
- Good knowledge in MS Office suite;
- Certifications are considered as an advantage (the likes of ACCA, CFA, IIBA, ISTQB, Prince2, PMP);
- Fluency in English and French is a prerequisite, any other language is considered to be an advantage;
- Entrepreneurial – Willingness to take part of innovative business solutions development;
- Ability to quickly adjust to new environments;
- Excellent written and oral communication;
- Ability to efficiently lead meetings and workshops;
- Ability to manage people.
HOW CAN I APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Senior Consultant in accounting / risk management in the banking industry by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.