Valuation & Business Modelling Manager
Specialism / Function
Minimum 6 years
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Manager, you are responsible for overseeing all phases of project and engagement management for multiple clients in a wide variety of industries. You work closely with Directors and Partners and play a key role in client management, practice development, and business development for an assigned group of clients.
- Plan, execute and complete valuation engagements, including business valuations, strategic and valuation reviews;
- Lead and manage day to day internal and external client expectations concerning project deliverables and deadlines;
- In charge of the structuring of private equity and real estate transactions;
- Design financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analyses;
- Perform valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities, using accepted and relevant approaches and theory;
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and cross-sell services;
- Communicate externally with clients and internally with all levels of the organisation to successfully reach objectives;
- Report and present analyses and conclusions including written reports.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Management (5 years study);
- At least 6 years’ experience in valuation or corporate finance assignments in an audit or consulting firm;
- CFA, CAIA or related certification is considered an asset;
- Fluency in English and French, any other language is considered an asset;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and simultaneous projects in a rapidly growing practice;
- Strong leadership, business development, training and mentoring skills;
- Excellent written, presentation, leadership, and interpersonal communication skills.
HOW CAN I APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Valuation & Business Modelling Manager by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.