- Business Advisory
- Governance & Business Risk Services
- Structuring & Modeling
- Grant Thornton Finside Advisers
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Technology Hub Technology Hub
- Payments Services (PSD2) Compliance
- Regulatory Compliance
- Mediation Services
The perfect storm
PSD2 will represent a “perfect storm” for unprepared Banks (in their role of “ASPSP” - Account Servicing Payment Service Provider) and a huge business opportunity for Banks and Fintechs (in their role of TPP – “Third Party Provider”) with a clear strategy for their business model.
How we help our clients
We support clients by providing awareness on the changes brought by PSD2 and on the expected impacts and on the evolution of their business model in different scenarios (e.g. comply only – in house developments; comply only – purchase of an external IT module; comply only – purchase of a solution / connect to a hub; comply and evolve towards open banking; ...).
We then help defining the target vision and strategy, taking in charge the definition and execution of the implementation road map.
Our strengths come from:
- a deep knowledge of banks and of their challenges
- strong link with Fintech companies
- the direct and broad involvement with the most important Luxembourg initiatives around PSD2 and open banking
- proven experience in authorisation of regulated entities (banks, Payment institutions - “PI” -, Electronic Money Institutions – “EMI”-, the incoming Payment initiation service Providers – “PISP”- and Account information Service Providers –“AISP”, alternative funds - “AIFM”)