- Business Advisory
- Governance & Business Risk Services
- Structuring & Modeling
- Grant Thornton Finside Advisers
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Technology Hub Technology Hub
- Payments Services (PSD2) Compliance
- Regulatory Compliance
- Mediation Services
Technology innovation through Blockchain, Cybersecurity, and Startups Incubator
Grant Thornton Technology Hub stems from the ambition to complement the current Grant Thornton consulting service offering for financial institutions with dedicated technology advisory services in domains such as Blockchain, Cybersecurity, and Innovation.
- Blockchain advisory services
- Blockchain regulatory watch
- Blockchain development
- Blockchain trainings
- Blockchain as a Service
- Infrachain Integrator
- Penetration Tests
- Cybersecurity for IoT
- Cybersecurity for Satellite industry
- Cybersecurity Advisory
- IT audit
- IT forensics
Startup Incubator Services:
- Business development
- Lean startup advisory
- Startup incubator
- Corporate hosting and IT services
- Company creation or incorporation
- Accounting, tax, compliance, payroll
- Governance and risk management
- Project feasibility
- System development lifecycle (plan, analysis, design, implement, maintain and evaluate)
- Project management (agile approach)
- We prioritise open and transparent communication because we know that this is critical in building a successful business.
- We advise our partners to select the solution that best fits their objectives and needs because we are independent of technology vendors and certification organisations.
- We deliver an entire value chain of consultancy, training, and tools required for innovative & disruptive technology projects.
- Our unique combination of business advisory, professional services, and technical expertise, ensures that we can manage the project from idea to execution stage, delivering a complete turn-key solution.
- We have built a multi-disciplinary team, with relevant experience in the blockchain, cybersecurity, and innovation, able to roll out any complex and innovative projects.
- We develop appropriate business cases, to create strategy roadmaps, scenario and risk management plans, guiding you to a full rollout of innovative solutions in blockchain and cybersecurity market.
- We lead Proof of Concepts, to demonstrate cost reduction, business model innovation, business process acceleration and knowledge transfer.
- We have experience and credibility in advising all levels of stakeholders, to address business opportunities instead of technology issues.
For more information about our Technology Advisory Services related to Grant Thornton Technology Hub, please contact Jesús Peña García or Emmanuelle Boelens.
The Grant Thornton Technology Hub team invites you to take our Blockchain Quiz!
Let us find out together how this new technology might fit into your business processes and what we could do to help you.
Click here to take Grant Thornton Luxembourg Blockchain Quiz.
Once you have completed this quiz, we are looking forward to hearing from you.