- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Administrative Assistant
- Accountant Assistant
- Experienced Internal Accountant
- Junior Auditor
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Valuation Advisor
- Valuation Manager
- Junior Internal Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Assistant Manager Internal Audit
- Senior Compliance & Regulatory Consultant
- Junior Transfer Pricing Advisor
- Senior Transfer Pricing Advisor
- Direct Tax Advisory Assistant Manager/Manager
- Experienced Accountant
- Payroll Junior
- Payroll Senior
- Culture and values
Specialism / Function
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking an Accountant Assistant. The candidate will be joining our Internal Accounting team and will assist them in their day-to-day business.
- Check of suppliers’ invoices, booking and bank transfers;
- Prepare, control and file invoices sent to our clients;
- Act as back up for invoices recovery and debt collection;
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual reports;
- Administrative tasks (filing and follow up of accounting documents…).
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting;
- 2 years of experience as assistant in an accounting department;
- Fluent in French and English, German is considered an asset;
- Work well with Microsoft Office (Particularly Excel);
- You are well organised and pay attention to details;
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organisations and teams.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Accountant Assistant by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.