- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Front Desk and Office Assistant
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Tax Advisor
- Junior Consultant Transfer Pricing
- Senior Consultant Transfer Pricing
- Direct Tax Compliance Assistant Manager/Manager
- Direct Tax Advisory Assistant Manager/Manager
- Accounting Supervisor
- Payroll Junior
- Experienced Payroll Consultant
- Agent de recouvrement
- Culture and values
Specialism / Function
Tax & Accounting
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is hiring an accounting supervisor for one of its client, a fast growing organisation offering payment solution in the online gaming sector. As Accounting Supervisor, you manage the accounting team and report directly to the Management.
- Day-to-day bookkeeping ;
- Preparation of quarterly and annual closings ;
- Preparation of corporate income tax and VAT returns ;
- In charge of compiling the permanent file and balance sheet ;
- Monitoring of the audit of the annual accounts and direct contact with the auditors ;
- Contact with the parent company for the preparation of the consolidated financial statements.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or similar ;
- At least 5 years of relevant accounting experience, preferably in a fiduciary;
- Fluency in French and English, any other language is considered an asset ;
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel);
- Autonomous, dynamic, curious and solution-finder;
- Team spirit and inter personal skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Accountanting Supervisor by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.