- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Experienced Internal Accountant
- Junior Auditor
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Valuation Advisor
- Valuation Manager
- Junior Internal Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Assistant Manager Internal Audit
- Senior Compliance & Regulatory Consultant
- Senior Fund and SPV Accountant
- Junior Transfer Pricing Advisor
- Senior Transfer Pricing Advisor
- Direct Tax Advisory Assistant Manager/Manager
- Experienced Accountant
- Payroll Junior
- Payroll Senior
- Culture and values
Administrative Assistant - Advisory
Specialism / Function
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Administrative Assistant provides support services for managers and partners of Grant Thornton Advisory. While the job responsibilities would remain primarily administrative, they may extend to other areas depending on specific demands. The job requires a high level of professional and ethical standards and excellent communication skills as the Administrative Assistant shall engage with all level of staff and management and with clients.
- Assist with calendar maintenance, meeting schedule, copying, scanning and other administrative duties for Partners;
- Provide assistance with meeting and conference organisation, mail distribution, travel and hotel arrangements, business documents preparation;
- Engage with external clients by answering phone calls;
- Organise team events and manage the event’s budget;
- Use Microsoft Suite to prepare professional documents including engagement letters, memos and presentations.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- High school degree or equivalent required;
- At least 1 year of experience as secretary in a professional services firm;
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory, German is considered an asset;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Ability to prioritise multiple assignments;
- Ability to take initiative;
- Self-directed and results-oriented.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Administrative Assistant - Advisory by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.