Specialism / Function
Full time employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Assistant provides support services for multiple leaders. While the nature of the job responsibilities would remain primarily administrative, they would differ based on the requirement of each individual being served. The assistant would require a high level of professional and ethical standards in communicating with both external and internal clients at all levels.
- Prepare professional documents such as engagement letters, audit reports and presentations;
- Join the audit administrative team in providing every type of administrative duties;
- Act as receptionist by answering incoming calls and helping internal and external clients;
- Interact with corporate travel group to coordinate travel arrangements and prepare itineraries;
- Be in charge of archiving, sorting of the paper files.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor degree as management assistant or an equivalent;
- Trilingual in German, French and English is mandatory (any other language is considered an asset);
- 1 to 2 years of experience as assistant in a fiduciary or financial environment;
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications;
- Strong organisational and communication skills;
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Administrative Assistant by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.