- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Audit Intern
- Junior Auditor
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Valuation Advisor
- Valuation Manager
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Assistant Manager Internal Audit
- IT Auditor / IT Risk Advisor
- Junior Compliance & Regulatory Consultant
- Senior Compliance & Regulatory Consultant
- Direct Tax Compliance Assistant Manager/Manager
- Senior Transfer Pricing Advisor
- Accountant Intern
- Junior Accountant
- Accountant Supervisor
- Experienced Accountant
- Payroll Junior
- Culture and values
Specialism / Function
Audit & Assurance
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
An internship with Grant Thornton is an effective opportunity to develop your potential in a human-sized company with a young and dynamic team. It is an operational experience and a springboard for your future career!
- Under the responsibility of your manager, you act as a professional in the completion of your team’s responsibilities by helping providing audit opinions at national and international level;
- You contribute to the successful delivery of audit projects and provide high-level quality collaboration.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master degree (BAC +5 or equivalence) in Audit, Economics, Accountancy or Finance;
- Long term Internship (6 months) from January to June 2020;
- Proactivity, rigour and results-oriented;
- Interpersonal and analytical skills;
- French & English are mandatory (any other language is considered an asset).
HOW CAN I APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Audit Intern by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.