- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Jobs opportunities Jobs opportunities
- Culture and values
Business Developer Internship
Specialism / Function
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be part of the Business Development team, supporting, marketing, development and sales of Advisory trainings and services.
- Identify potential clients in the target markets and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business needs;
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients;
- Help negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders;
- Collaborate with operations teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed;
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Last year of Bachelor or Master degree in management, economics, marketing or in related field;
- Fluency in French and English;
- Sales and contact oriented;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of presentations;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and industry-specific analysis software;
- Basic understanding of our services and industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job;
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose service solutions for clients.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Business Developer Internship consultant by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.