Specialism / Function
Corporate & Investor Finance
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Junior Corporate Officer, you ensure the follow up of the files and provide administrative and organisational assistance to the corporate team.
- Drafting legal documents and advice requested by our clients;
- Executing tasks linked to the day-to-day management of the companies;
- Organising board and shareholders meetings, etc…
- Following up compliance (KYC-AML) and due diligence procedures;
- Taking care of the general legal administration;
- Being in direct relation with clients and third parties (bankers, accountants, lawyers, …)
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor degree (min. bac+3) in law or similar field;
- Young graduate – a first relevant experience within a corporate legal department is an asset;
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory. Good practice in German or Italian will be considered an advantage;
- Willingness to learn and keep yourself informed of the latest legislative developments, especially with regard to company law;
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and to meet deadlines;
- Ability to take initiative self-directed and results-oriented.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Corporate Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.