- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Jobs opportunities Jobs opportunities
- Culture and values
Direct Tax Advisory Assistant Manager/Manager
Specialism / Function
Tax & Accounting
At least 5 years
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Direct Tax Advisory Assistant Manager/Manager, you will ensure that all work allocated as part of your client portfolio and other client assignments are carried out professionally and profitably in a timely manner in accordance with the firm’s professional standards and to the satisfaction of clients and engagement partners. Our clients are multinational groups as well as Luxembourg entities with a diverse range of activities. Further, you will ensure your teams are managed and developed to the maximum of their potential and assist in the development of the office.
- Implement innovative and efficient tax planning solutions for our clients;
- Resolve complex direct tax issues and provide bespoke tax advice to clients, other departments and/or Grant Thornton network;
- Coordinate between clients, inside service teams and/or Grant Thornton network;
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with our clients;
- Communicate new tax developments to clients, other departments and to Grant Thornton network;
- Write articles and tax alerts;
- Give and prepare internal trainings ;
- Manage, motivate and coach team members by giving them technical support, by delegating them tax issues and by supervising the tax advice they prepare.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master degree in Tax Law or Economics or Finance or equivalent (5 years study);
- 5 years’ experience in direct tax advisory matters in Luxembourg;
- Fluency in both French and English is mandatory (any other language is considered an asset);
- Excellent communication and project management skills;
- Good organizational skills, flexibility and ability to meet strict deadlines;
- Strong commitment to excellence and attention to details;
- Ability to support and mentor staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Direct Tax Advisory by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.