- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- People & Culture Executive
- Audit Intern
- Junior Auditor
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Valuation Advisor
- Valuation Manager
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Assistant Manager Internal Audit
- Junior Compliance & Regulatory Consultant
- Senior Compliance & Regulatory Consultant
- Compliance Assistant
- Senior Transfer Pricing Advisor
- Junior Transfer Pricing Advisor
- Direct Tax Compliance Assistant Manager/Manager
- Experienced Accountant
- Payroll Junior
- Payroll Senior
- Culture and values
Direct Tax Compliance Assistant Manager/Manager
Specialism / Function
Tax & Accounting
At least 5 years
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Direct Tax Compliance Assistant Manager or Manager, you will assist our clients during all stages of the compliance process, deal with complex tax issues and propose tax optimisation opportunities. Our clients are multinational groups as well as Luxembourg entities with a diverse range of activities. Further, you will ensure your teams are managed and developed to the maximum of their potential and assist in the development of the office.
- Prepare and review direct tax returns and calculate tax provisions for national and international clients;
- Resolve complex direct tax issues and provide bespoke related tax advice;
- Coordinate between clients, inside service teams and/or Grant Thornton network;
- Communicate new tax developments to clients, other departments and to Grant Thornton network;
- Give and prepare internal trainings;
- Manage, motivate and coach team members by giving them technical support, by delegating them tax issues and by supervising the tax returns they prepare.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master degree in Economics or Finance or equivalent (5 years study);
- 5 years’ experience in direct tax compliance matters in Luxembourg;
- Fluency in both French and English is mandatory (any other language is considered an asset);
- Excellent communication and project management skills;
- Good organisational skills, flexibility and ability to meet strict deadlines;
- Strong commitment to excellence and attention to details;
- Ability to support and mentor staff.
HOW CAN I APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Direct Tax Compliance by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.