- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Senior Valuation Advisor
- Valuation Manager
- Junior Internal Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Senior Bank Accounting & Legal Reporting Consultant
- Senior Risk Management Consultant
- IT Auditor / IT Risk Advisor
- Junior Corporate Officer
- Experienced Accountant
- Experienced Junior Accountant
- Trainee - Transfer Pricing
- Culture and values
Specialism / Function
Tax & Accounting
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking an Experienced Accountant.
The candidate will support the Tax & Accounting department.
You will in particular be involved in the following tasks:
- Day-to-day bookkeeping;
- Drawing-up financial statements;
- Preparing the monthly and quarterly accounting reporting;
- Preparing the corporate income tax and VAT returns;
- Being in direct relation with clients and third parties (administration, banks,…).
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance (min. bac+2/3);
- At least 4-5 years of experience in accounting;
- Fluent in French and English. German would be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel);
- Ability to communicate in a clear, structured and effective manner;
- Your inter-personal skills enable you to work in our team and to manage priorities and deadlines.
HOW CAN I APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Experienced Accountant by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.