Experienced Consultant Transfer Pricing
Specialism / Function
Tax & Accounting
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Grant Thornton has a highly specialised and dedicated Transfer Pricing Team with a proven track record in providing transfer pricing planning and compliance related solutions to clients. The team is composed of international tax lawyers and financial analysts. Experiencing a significant growth in their client portfolio, the team is looking for a talented individual to join them as a Senior Transfer Pricing Consultant in our Luxembourg office.
- You will be a part of an international team advising a wide variety of local and global clients on transfer pricing issues;
- You will undertake economic analyses including identifying relevant intra-group transactions, assessing accounts of the group companies and conduct risk-assessments of complex transactions from an economical point of view;
- You will be responsible for the preparation of transfer pricing reports and in assessing intra-group transfer pricing policies;
- You will assist in the business development, client coordination, and with general marketing e.g. publications and/or events;
- You will also liaise with other internal departments (corporate, domestic tax, accounting or valuation teams);
- You will give trainings to other internal departments, clients and other Grant Thornton offices;
- You will attend client meetings together with more experienced colleagues and have strong multi-tasking and prioritisation skills; and;
- You will be responsible for the administrative management of the client files.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master’s degree with majoring in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business or Law;
- You will have minimum 2-4 years’ Luxembourg prior transfer pricing experience and be able to demonstrate strong financial and accounting skills;
- Good knowledge of OECD Transfer Pricing guidelines and Luxembourg transfer pricing framework;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; knowledge of any other language is considered as an asset;
- Solid research and analytical skills;
- Work well in team environment and/or independently; and,
- Highly motivated and committed towards investing in your own technical development.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Experienced Consultant Transfer Pricing by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.