- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Administrative Assistant
- Accountant Assistant
- Experienced Internal Accountant
- Junior Auditor
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Valuation Advisor
- Valuation Manager
- Junior Internal Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Assistant Manager Internal Audit
- Senior Compliance & Regulatory Consultant
- Junior Transfer Pricing Advisor
- Senior Transfer Pricing Advisor
- Direct Tax Advisory Assistant Manager/Manager
- Experienced Accountant
- Payroll Junior
- Payroll Senior
- Culture and values
Experienced Internal Accountant
Specialism / Function
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking an Experienced Accountant to join our Finance Team.
- Day-to-day bookkeeping;
- Participation in monthly closing;
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports;
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Assistance in preparing consolidations;
- Preparation of tax and VAT returns.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance (min. bac+2/3);
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting;
- Fluent in French and English. German would be an advantage;
- Experience in the use of BOB corporate accounting system is a requirement;
- Ability to communicate in a clear, structured and effective manner
- Your inter-personal skills enable you to manage priorities and deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Experienced Internal Accountant by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.