Experienced Internal Accountant
Specialism / Function
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking for an Experienced Internal Accountant (m/f).
Working at Grant Thornton Luxembourg is an efficient opportunity to develop your potential within human-sized team in the heart of a multicultural and international growing group while respecting your work / life balance.
For us, you are a strength, and your experience is a real added-value and places you as a key element in the realisation of our Finance department ambitions.
Are you friendly, dynamic, collaborative with a solidarity team spirit? Then, you are the Talent our team is looking for!
- Preparation of accrual entries in accordance with accounting presentation standards;
- Daily entry of operations & transactions to ensure payables are up to date;
- Participation in periodic closings (monthly, quarterly and annual);
- Assistance in the preparation of the Firm’s the financial statements;
- Preparation of income tax and VAT returns with limited supervision.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance;
- At least 2 years of experience in general accounting;
- Fluent in French and English, any other language is considered an asset;
- Good knowledge of Bob or any other accounting tool;
- Experience in the use of SAP or another management system is a requirement;
- Ability to communicate in a clear, structured and effective manner;
- Your inter-personal skills enable you to manage priorities and deadlines;
- Well organised, rigorous and problem-solver.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Experienced Internal Accountant by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.