- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Front Desk and Office Assistant
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Tax Advisor
- Junior Consultant Transfer Pricing
- Senior Consultant Transfer Pricing
- Direct Tax Compliance Assistant Manager/Manager
- Direct Tax Advisory Assistant Manager/Manager
- Accounting Supervisor
- Payroll Junior
- Experienced Payroll Consultant
- Agent de recouvrement
- Culture and values
Experienced Payroll Consultant
Specialism / Function
Tax & Accounting
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In collaboration with your manager, you will be in charge of a diversified client portfolio. You will advise clients and act as a strategic consultant within a young, dynamic and multicultural team.
- Set up the substance payroll clients and process them in line with Luxembourg and foreign legislation;
- Advise your clients to social security issues and declarations and tax returns;
- Assist your clients concerning actions to be taken in HR fields related to payroll and HR-Admin queries (contracts, resignations, annual and maternity leaves, warrants, leasings,…);
- Liaise with Luxembourg authorities such as CCSS, CNS, ITM, …
- Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources (2 to 3 years study);
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position, ideally in a fiduciary;
- Fluency in both French and English is mandatory (any other language is considered an asset);
- Sound knowledge of Luxembourg social security and labour law;
- Good command of salary calculation software (SM3, APSAL, VISAL);
- Knowledge of banking and assurance agreement;
- Detail oriented, autonomous and good communication skills.
- Attention to details and willingness to take on responsibilities inside our team.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Experienced Payroll Consultant by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.