Experienced Payroll and Benefits Consultant
Specialism / Function
Tax & Accounting
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player who loves people, systems and processes, is committed to providing exceptional client-focused service and advice, has a can-do attitude, and who can critically review and improve existing processes. Strong technical knowledge in payroll, benefits and employment legislation, in addition to a compliance-based orientation, is critical for this position.
- Set up the substance payroll clients and process them in line with Luxembourg and foreign legislation;
- Advise your clients to social security issues and declarations and tax returns;
- Assist your clients concerning actions to be taken in payroll and/or HR-Admin queries;
- Train the team on software calculation and coach juniors and seniors on legislation & payroll topics;
- Liaise with Luxembourg authorities such as CCSS, CNS, ITM, …
- Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis;
- Provide day-to-day management and co-ordination of the activities of the Payroll team, which includes providing coaching and learning opportunities, managing deliverables and performance, and ensuring that operational and compliance commitments are met and acting as the subject matter expert on core payroll and benefits topics.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in human resources;
- 6 to 10 years’ experience in a similar position, ideally in a fiduciary;
- Very good command of payroll software;
- Fluency in both French and English is mandatory (German is considered as a strong asset);
- Expert knowledge of Luxembourg social security and labour law;
- Expert knowledge of international payroll and personal tax;
- Ability to carry out due diligence in social matters;
- Expert in stock options plan is an asset;
- Comfortable with in digitalisation and automation process;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and client-servicing skills; sound judgement and influencing skills;
- Ability to manage and coach a team;
- Ability to provide internal and external trainings;
- Clients oriented and business development ability.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Experienced Payroll & Benefits Consultant by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.