Experienced Tax Compliance Collaborator
Specialism / Function
Tax & Accounting
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking an Experienced Tax Compliance Collaborator (m/f).
Working at Grant Thornton Luxembourg is an efficient opportunity to develop your potential within human-sized team in the heart of a multicultural and international growing group.
We will guide you to develop your knowledge and skills to become a business consultant thanks to diversified tasks, projects and trainings. We will enable you to boost your career in order to progress to a managerial level while respecting your work / life balance.
For us, you are a strength and your experience is a real added value and places you as a key element in the realisation of our tax department development ambitions.
Are you friendly, dynamic, collaborative, innovative with a solidarity team spirit? Then, you are the team member that our Tax Compliance team is looking for!
With strong internal collaboration, you will act as a proximity and trusted tax collaborator for our multinational and national clients, across a diversified range of activities and industries.
- Prepare direct tax returns and calculate tax provisions for our clients;
- Resolve direct tax issues and provide bespoke related tax advice;
- Review of tax assessments and intermediation with the tax authorities;
- Provide on-the-job training to junior staff members as a coach;
- Participate in the organisation of internal tax trainings;
- Contribute to the preparation of newsletters;
- Communicate tax developments to clients, to our internal departments and to our Grant Thornton network.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- 2-5 years of experience in Tax Compliance in a consultancy or accountancy firm in Luxembourg;
- Master degree in Economics or Finance with preferably a specialisation in Tax Law;
- Fluent in French and/or in English, any other language is considered an asset;
- Very good command of Excel;
- Well organised and rigorous;
- Ability to coach co-workers in their professional development;
- Ability to communicate in a clear, structured and effective manner.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Experienced Tax Compliance Collaborator (m/f) by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.