Experienced Valuation Advisor
Specialism / Function
Audit & Assurance
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking an Experienced Valuation Advisor.
Working at Grant Thornton Luxembourg is an efficient opportunity to develop your potential within human-sized team in the heart of a multicultural and international growing group while respecting your work / life balance.
For us, you are a strength, and your experience is a real added-value and places you as a key element in the realisation of our Valuation department ambitions.
Are you friendly, dynamic, collaborative with a solidarity team spirit? Then, you are the Talent our team is looking for!
- Supports your Manager in developing our valuation desk and maintains client relationship;
- Participates in valuation engagements, including business valuations, strategic and valuation reviews;
- Takes part in the structuring of private equity and real estate transactions;
- Designs financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analyses;
- Performs valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities, using accepted and relevant approaches and theory;
- Interviews clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement;
- Reports and presents analyses and conclusions including written reports.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance or Management;
- At least 2 years’ experience in valuation or corporate finance assignments in an audit or consulting firm;
- Enrollment in a professional qualification such as CFA;
- Fluency in English and French, any other language is considered an asset;
- Attention to details and willingness to take on responsibilities inside our team;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to prioritise tasks and master new industries quickly.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Experienced Valuation Advisor by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.