- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Front Desk and Office Assistant
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Tax Advisor
- Junior Consultant Transfer Pricing
- Senior Consultant Transfer Pricing
- Direct Tax Compliance Assistant Manager/Manager
- Direct Tax Advisory Assistant Manager/Manager
- Accounting Supervisor
- Payroll Junior
- Experienced Payroll Consultant
- Agent de recouvrement
- Culture and values
Front Desk and Office Assistant
Specialism / Function
Full time employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will join our Office Management Team to support services for multiple leaders. As Front Desk & Office Assistant, you will be in direct contact with our external and internal clients .While the nature of the job responsibilities would remain primarily administrative they would differ based on the requirement of our Firm’s needs. You would require a high level of professional and ethical standards in communicating with both external and internal clients at all levels.
- Act as first key contact such as greeting and assisting clients, candidates and staff members;
- Ensure catering services for clients meetings and internal events;
- In charge of dispatching incoming calls and mailings;
- Provide general support to your colleagues by dealing with suppliers and contractors;
- Assist in different types of administrative duties.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Secondary diploma or Bachelor degree as management assistant or an equivalent;
- Multilingual in French, English, German and Luxembourgish is mandatory;
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications;
- Strong organisational and communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Front Desk and Office Assistant by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.