GRC Senior Advisor – Banking and Financial sector
Specialism / Function
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Governance, Risk and Compliance Advisor you will assist our clients in complying with regulatory obligations and in implementing various management frameworks. The main target clientele is credit institutions, PFS investment firms, Payment Institutions/EMI and management companies.
- Prepare CSSF application files for all types of licences and outsourcing compliance obligations;
- Participate in the set-up of newly regulated entities;
- Assist clients in complying with ongoing regulatory evolutions in the risk management landscape, such as Basel III, CRR, CRD IV, BRRD, ICAAP/ILAAP reporting;
- Provide continued support to our clients’ Compliance functions on regulatory matters;
- Assist clients in implementing or improving compliance/risk management/outsourcing frameworks;
- Assist clients in operating their operational risk management framework;
- Assist clients in implementing new regulations and evolutions in existing regulations;
- Contribute to sales, business development and marketing initiatives.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master in business, finance, accounting, audit, or economics;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the financial sector in any of the following areas:
- Financial and operational risk management (incl. Basel II/III, CRD4, CRR, ICAAP/ILAAP, BRRD, SSM)
- PSD2, payments, electronic monies incl. crypto-currencies;
- Set-up and authorisation of regulated entities with the CSSF;
- In-depth knowledge of the legal and regulatory frameworks that pertain to the target clientele;
- Solid experience in writing and updating policies and procedures;
- Professional certification is a plus such as ACCA, CFA, IIBA, ISTQB, Prince2, PMP;
- Fluency in English and French, any other language is considered an asset;
- Entrepreneurial and willingness to take part of innovative business solutions development;
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to efficiently lead meetings and workshops.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference GRC Senior Advisor - Banking and Financial sector by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.