Information Security Junior Consultant
Specialism / Function
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
With the rise in cyber breaches across industries, companies are aggressively looking for consultants to help them protect their critical assets and proactively prepare and respond to cyber breaches. The threat actors have shifted from simple, nuisance based cyber hacks to criminals, activists, ransom hacks and nation states.
Our Information Security Advisory teams offer an opportunity for you to leverage your security background and experience to broaden your business and project management skills in a rewarding and challenging environment. You will work on projects across our portfolio of Compliance, Risk Management, Governance, CISO and business continuity services and will assist in the development of Security strategies, Risk Management frameworks, cyber security analytics, cloud security, privacy & data protection, blockchain, etc.
- Support in the implementation of the requirements of the European Banking Authority (EBA) regarding the management of security risks and information and communication technologies (ICT);
- Contribute in the assessment and remediation of security and ICT governance compliance and risk management posture of clients;
- Collaborate in the definition of new strategies for successful information security solutions;
- Analyse and optimize both IT processes and IT-supported business processes in order to identify and eliminate potential security risks;
- Work in team to provide consultative security services and taking part in designing and leveraging new opportunities.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master in Engineering within information security, cyber security, computer sciences or information systems;
- Access control management, security architecture, network security awareness and enforcement, security policies and standards, operating systems (Windows, UNIX, VM and Cloud, etc.), databases and applications;
- ICT and Security frameworks (Risk management Compliance and Governance, ISO27K);
- Excellent thinking, analytical, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English and French, German or Luxembourgish is considered as an asset.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Information Security Junior Consultant by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.