Intern IT Audit & Risk Consultant (M/F) – From January 2022
Specialism / Function
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking an Intern IT Audit & Risk Consultant (m/f) – From January 2022.
Working at Grant Thornton Luxembourg is an efficient opportunity to develop your potential within human-sized team young and dynamic, in the heart of a multicultural and international growing group while respecting your work / life balance.
For us, you are a strength and your experience is a real added-value. It places you as a key element in the realisation of our IT Audit department ambitions.
Are you friendly, dynamic, collaborative with a solidarity team spirit? Then, you are the Talent our team is looking for!
As an intern IT Auditor & Risk Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering a full range of IT audits. Your responsibilities will include planning, directing and completing IT internal audits, IT process control reviews, IT risk assessments, other internal control activities (e.g. ISAE3402 etc.), and external audit support. You will help to assist in client management and development activities.
- Work both autonomously and as part of a team to deliver high quality IT audit and IT risks assignments;
- Help to implement performance improvement opportunities by applying IT frameworks (COBIT; ISO27K; ITIL; etc);
- Maintain professionalism and rapport with the client. Proactively interact with key client management to manage expectations, help ensure client satisfaction, meet client deadlines, and resolve any problems;
- Assist senior management on proposals and business development activities;
- Evaluate and test client-related IT controls and identify areas of risk;
- Apply current knowledge of IT trends and systems processes to identify security and risk management issues, as well as other opportunities for overall process improvement;
- Gain comprehensive understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives and utilize that knowledge on engagements;
- Contribute to deliver high quality reports to senior management and audit committees, including reporting to the regulator (Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier);
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality;
- Writing document testing in a highly detailed and exacting manner.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business or Information Technology (ideally with audit specialisation);
- A previous internship as IT Auditor, IT Risk Officer or Information Security is a real plus;
- Fluency in English and French or German is mandatory;
- Details oriented with excellent writing & communication skills;
- Knowledge of the following: access control software, security architecture/administration, Internet use/firewalls, network security awareness and enforcement, security policies and standards, operating systems (Windows, UNIX, AS400, etc.), databases and applications;
- Good knowledge of IT Frameworks (COBIT, ISO27K, ITIL);
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and audit preparation software;
- Motivation to obtain the professional qualification of CISA, CISSP or CISM which will be supported by our firm.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Intern IT Audit & Risk Consultant (m/f) – From January 2022 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.