IT & Risk Consultant
Specialism / Function
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an IT auditor & consultant, you will be responsible for delivering a full range of IT audits. Your responsibilities will include planning, directing and completing IT internal audits, IT process control reviews, IT risk assessments, other internal control activities (e.g. ISAE3402 etc.), and external audit support; You will help developing and supervising staff and assist in client management and practice development activities.
- Work both autonomously and as part of a team to deliver high quality IT audit and IT risk assignments;
- Help to implement performance improvement opportunities by applying IT frameworks (COBIT; ISO27K; ITIL; etc);
- Assist senior management on proposals and business development activities;
- Evaluate and test client-related IT controls and identify areas of risk;
- Apply current knowledge of IT trends and systems processes to identify security and risk management issues, as well as other opportunities for overall process improvement;
- Contribute to deliver high quality reports to senior management and audit committees, including reporting to the regulator (CSSF).
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business or Information Technology;
- At least 2 to 4 years’ experience delivering internal IT Audit Services;
- Other areas of expertise such as access control software, security architecture and administration, Internet use/firewalls, network security awareness and enforcement, security policies and standards, operating systems (Windows, UNIX, AS400, VM, and Cloud etc.), databases and applications;
- Good knowledge of IT Frameworks (COBIT, ISO27K, ITIL);
- Ability to document testing in a detailed manner, with excellent writing skills;
- Fluency in English and French, German or Luxembourgish is considered an asset;
- Keen on gaining following certifications such as CISA, CISSP or CISM.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference IT & Risk Consultant - Internal Audit by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.