- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Administrative Assistant
- Accountant Assistant
- Experienced Internal Accountant
- Junior Auditor
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Valuation Advisor
- Valuation Manager
- Junior Internal Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Assistant Manager Internal Audit
- Senior Compliance & Regulatory Consultant
- Junior Transfer Pricing Advisor
- Senior Transfer Pricing Advisor
- Direct Tax Advisory Assistant Manager/Manager
- Experienced Accountant
- Payroll Junior
- Payroll Senior
- Culture and values
Specialism / Function
Audit & Assurance
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
A first working experience with Grant Thornton is an effective opportunity to develop your potential in a human-sized company with a young and dynamic team. It is an operational experience and a springboard for your future career!
- Under the responsibility of your manager, you act as a professional in the completion of your team’s responsibilities by helping providing audit opinions at national and international level;
- You contribute to the successful delivery of audit projects and provide high-level quality collaboration.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master degree (BAC +5 or equivalence) in Audit, Economics, Accountancy or Finance;
- A first experience in an audit firm is considered an asset;
- Proactivity, rigour and results-oriented;
- Interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Fluency in French and English (any other language is considered an asset).
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Junior Auditor by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.