Specialism / Function
Audit & Assurance
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
A first working experience with Grant Thornton is an effective opportunity to develop your potential in a human-sized company with a young and dynamic team. It is an operational experience and a springboard for your future career!
As an Audit Junior at Grant Thornton, your primary responsibility will be performing audit procedures in the areas of cash, receivables, inventory, fixed assets, payrolls, and expense analysis. You will work alongside Partners, Managers, and Seniors as a member of the engagement team.
- You collaborate with team members to deliver high quality statutory audits with a positive client experience;
- You identify, research, assess, and inform senior staff members of audit related issues;
- You ensure that the audit work is completed with the quality consistent with Grant Thornton standards
- You work closely with managers and team members on client management and practice development;
- You work collaboratively with client team members to build rapport and strong client relationships.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master degree (BAC +5 or equivalent) in Audit, Economics, Accountancy or Finance;
- A first experience in an audit firm is considered an asset;
- Technical accounting skills with proficiency in ISA and IFRS;
- Proactivity, rigour and results-oriented;
- Excellent analytical, organisational, and project management skills
- Fluency in French and English OR German and English (any other language is considered an asset).
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Junior Auditor by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.