Junior Compliance Officer
Specialism / Function
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a young professional to join our Compliance team and support them in their growth.
- Assist your team members in their daily work
- Be in charge of international check with other Grant Thornton office
- Be in charge of scanning, filing and archiving documents
- Maintain the databases updated
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Secondary school diploma/advanced technician’s certificate (DAP/CATP/BAC)
- A first experience in the field of AML/KYC is highly appreciate
- Fluent in French and English, any other language is considered as an asset
- Ability to communicate in a clear, structured and effective manner
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Junior Compliance by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.