- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Jobs opportunities Jobs opportunities
- Culture and values
Junior Corporate Officer
Specialism / Function
Corporate & Investor Finance
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking a Junior Corporate Officer.
As a Junior Corporate Officer, you ensure the follow up of the files and provide administrative and organisational assistance to the corporate team.
- Organisation of board and shareholder meetings;
- Assisting the team with preparation of minutes / resolutions and other legal documents;
- Executing tasks linked to the day-to-day management of the companies and to client requests (opening and follow up of bank accounts and transactions...);
- Being in direct relation with third parties (accountants, lawyers, bankers...);
- Preparing of KYC and AML documentation.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor degree (min. bac+3) in law or similar field;
- Young graduate – a first relevant experience within a corporate legal department is an asset;
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory. Good practice in German will be considered an advantage;
- Willingness to learn and keep yourself informed of the latest legislative developments, especially with regard to company law;
- Ability to prioritise multiple assignments and to meet deadlines;
- Ability to take initiative self-directed and results-oriented.
HOW CAN I APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Junior Corporate Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.