Junior Internal Auditor
Specialism / Function
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking a Junior Internal Auditor (m/f).
Working at Grant Thornton Luxembourg is an efficient opportunity to develop your potential within human-sized team young and dynamic, in the heart of a multicultural and international growing group while respecting your work / life balance.
For us, you are a strength and your experience is a real added-value and places you as a key element in the realisation of our Internal Audit department ambitions.
Are you friendly, dynamic, collaborative with a solidarity team spirit? Then, you are the Talent our team is looking for!
In collaboration with your Senior/Manager, you will:
- Perform risk assessments on key business activities and use information to determine scope of review, in conjunction with the audit team;
- Establish risk based audit programs;
- Participate in the conducting of internal audit mandates under the direct coaching and mentoring of the Auditor in charge;
- Evaluate operational, financial and compliance risks;
- Evaluate and suggest recommendations to improve the internal control systems;
- Participate in interviews and tests executed during the audits;
- Ensure compliance with the regulatory and legal frameworks as well as policies, procedures, general best practices, etc.;
- Participate in the reporting and the follow-up of audit reports and observations.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Audit & Control, or Finance and / or Economics;
- A previous internship or working experience as External or Internal Auditor or internal auditor is a real plus;
- Motivation to obtain the professional qualification of Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and possibly other audit-related certification (CISA,…) which will be supported by our firm;
- Fluency in English and French or German is mandatory;
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for details as well as the bigger picture;
- Good command of Microsoft office suite;
- Team player, but able to work autonomously;
- Good organisation skills, willingness to learn and to take on new challenges.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Junior Internal Auditor by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.