- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Senior Internal Auditor
- People & Culture Executive
- Audit Intern
- Junior Auditor
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Valuation Advisor
- Valuation Manager
- Assistant Manager Internal Audit
- Junior Compliance & Regulatory Consultant
- Senior Compliance & Regulatory Consultant
- Senior Transfer Pricing Advisor
- Junior Transfer Pricing Advisor
- Direct Tax Compliance Assistant Manager/Manager
- Direct Tax Advisory Assistant Manager/Manager
- Experienced Accountant
- Payroll Junior
- Payroll Senior
- Culture and values
Junior Transfer Pricing Advisor
Specialism / Function
Tax & Accounting
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Grant Thornton has a highly specialised and dedicated Transfer Pricing Team with a proven track record in providing transfer pricing planning and compliance related solutions to clients. The team is composed of international tax lawyers and financial analysts. Experiencing a significant growth in their client portfolio, the team is looking for a talented individual to join them as a Junior Transfer Pricing Advisor in our Luxembourg office.
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation;
- Advisory memorandums in line with the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines;
- Undertaking industry analysis;
- Providing assistance to senior staff for client meetings and calls;
- Administrative management of the client's files;
- Country-by-country notifications and reports;
- Preparation of articles and tax news alerts;
- Review and analysis of financial statements and other data;
- Providing support to the International Tax team in various area; and,
- Other supporting tasks.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- University degree (Master or similar) in Tax, Economics, Finance or Law;
- A first experience in Transfer Pricing assignments;
- Fluency in English is a must, any other language is considered to be an advantage;
- Strong analytical and research skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Junior Transfer Pricing Advisor by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.