Manager Transfer Pricing
Specialism / Function
Tax & Accounting
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Grant Thornton has a highly specialised and dedicated Transfer Pricing Team with a proven track record in providing transfer pricing planning and compliance related solutions to clients. The team is composed of international tax lawyers and financial analysts. Experiencing a significant growth in their client portfolio, the team is looking for an energetic, friendly and vibrant Manager in Transfer Pricing.
- Lead transfer pricing engagements and managing a portfolio of clients;
- Maintain long-term client relationships and provide added-value to the firm by identifying new business development opportunities;
- Lead transfer pricing documentation projects;
- Assist with cross service line teams to assist large tax advisory project;
- Manage, mentor and build high performance teams;
- Manage the financial aspects of your client portfolio;
- Act as an Ambassador towards the Grant Thornton International network;
- Prepare and give internal and external trainings.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master’s degree in Economics, Business, Tax or Accountancy;
- 5 to 8 years’ relevant experience in a tier accounting firm;
- Thorough knowledge of Luxembourg transfer pricing regulations;
- Excellent knowledge on OECD transfer pricing regulations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; knowledge of any other language is considered an asset;
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Drive for client service excellence.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Manager Transfer Pricing by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.