Payroll and HR Consultant Intern - Apprenticeship from October 2021
Specialism / Function
Tax & Accounting
ABOUT THE ROLE:
A first working experience with Grant Thornton is an effective opportunity to develop your potential in a human-sized company with a young and dynamic team. It is an operational experience and a springboard for your future career!
We are looking for an independent, energetic, friendly and vibrant individual who is looking to join our payroll team from October 2021 as an intern in apprenticeship to provide support in the area of payroll and HR management. In this role you need to be a resourceful, self-motivated and organized team player. We offer you an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
- Take ownership of the payroll process for our clients and assist the team identify opportunities to improve the process;
- Perform monthly payroll processing accurately and timely;
- Database preparation and management;
- Liaise with Luxembourg authorities such as CCSS, CNS & ITM;
- Ensuring all payroll transaction are processed efficiently for our clients;
- Administrative duties including take on, setting up folders and maintaining trackers;
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information;
- Ensure payroll matters are well documented and filed properly;
- Assisting with payroll guidelines and documents to provide information to our clients on payroll;
- Any other ad-hoc payroll activities as and when required;
- Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Currently realising your Bachelor degree in Human Resources;
- Looking for your next internship in apprenticeship format;
- Fluency in both French and English is mandatory (any other language is considered an asset);
- Must be proficient in MS Office;
- Any HRIS and/or Payroll Software is considered an asset;
- Quick learner and ability to adapt to a fast-paced payroll environment;
- Multi-tasks while meeting various deadlines;
- Ability to secure confidential information;
- Details oriented, autonomous and good communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Payroll and HR Consultant Intern - Apprenticeship from October 2021 by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.