- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Audit Intern
- Junior Auditor
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Valuation Advisor
- Valuation Manager
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Assistant Manager Internal Audit
- IT Auditor / IT Risk Advisor
- Junior Compliance & Regulatory Consultant
- Senior Compliance & Regulatory Consultant
- Direct Tax Compliance Assistant Manager/Manager
- Senior Transfer Pricing Advisor
- Accountant Intern
- Junior Accountant
- Accountant Supervisor
- Experienced Accountant
- Payroll Junior
- Culture and values
Specialism / Function
Tax & Accounting
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking a Payroll Junior to assist our dynamic team with global payroll processing and HR generalist issues. In this role you need to be a resourceful, self-motivated and organised team player.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Enter local outsourced payroll within the deadlines;
- Advise your clients on basic social security issues;
- Assist your clients on HR-Admin queries such as contracts, resignation, benefits;
- Liaise with Luxembourg authorities such as CCSS, CNS & ITM;
- Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or equivalent;
- Fluency in both French and English is mandatory (any other language is considered an asset);
- Basics knowledge of Luxembourg social security and labour law is considered an asset;
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Quick learner and ability to adapt to a fast-paced payroll environment;
- Multi-tasks while meeting various deadlines;
- Ability to secure confidential information;
- Details oriented, autonomous and good communication skills.
HOW CAN I APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Payroll Junior by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.