- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Administrative Assistant
- Accountant Assistant
- Experienced Internal Accountant
- Junior Auditor
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Valuation Advisor
- Valuation Manager
- Junior Internal Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Assistant Manager Internal Audit
- Senior Compliance & Regulatory Consultant
- Junior Transfer Pricing Advisor
- Senior Transfer Pricing Advisor
- Direct Tax Advisory Assistant Manager/Manager
- Experienced Accountant
- Payroll Junior
- Payroll Senior
- Culture and values
Specialism / Function
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Administrative Assistant in our HR department, you will assist our HR Manager and support our team in its daily business. You would require a high level of professional and ethical standards in communicating with your co-workers at all levels.
- Follow-up of leasings (invoicing, fleet);
- Personal Assistant to the HR Manager;
- Daily support on any punctual HR tasks or requests;
- Ensure all personal files are accurately updated and recorded in our systems;
- Use Microsoft Suite extensively to prepare professional documents;
- Filing & Archiving;
- Conduct all other HR administration duties where appropriate.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor (BAC+3) in Management Assistant or Secretary;
- Fluent in French and in English; knowledge of Luxembourgish and/or German would be an advantage;
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Highly organised and multi-tasking;
- Dynamism, autonomous and positive thinking;
- Attention to details and rigorous.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Administrative Assistant by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.