- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Senior Internal Auditor
- People & Culture Executive
- Audit Intern
- Junior Auditor
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Valuation Advisor
- Valuation Manager
- Assistant Manager Internal Audit
- Junior Compliance & Regulatory Consultant
- Senior Compliance & Regulatory Consultant
- Senior Transfer Pricing Advisor
- Junior Transfer Pricing Advisor
- Direct Tax Compliance Assistant Manager/Manager
- Direct Tax Advisory Assistant Manager/Manager
- Experienced Accountant
- Payroll Junior
- Payroll Senior
- Culture and values
People & Culture Senior Assistant
Specialism / Function
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As People & Culture Senior Assistant, you will report directly to the P&C Manager of Grant Thornton Luxembourg. You will be in charge of the recruitment process and assist your Manager in talent management, performance review process and punctual HR projects. You would require a high level of professional and ethical standards in communicating with your co-workers at all levels.
- Be responsible of the recruitment process from Intern to Manager levels for all our Business Lines;
- Support your Manager on all HR activities such as staff management, appraisal, talent management, …;
- Daily support on any punctual HR projects;
- Coach and train junior team members if needed;
- Conduct all other HR administration duties where appropriate;
- Use Microsoft Suite extensively to prepare professional documents including procedures and presentations.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources;
- At least 4 years of experience in recruitment and talent acquisition;
- First experience in a fiduciary or consulting firm in Luxembourg is mandatory;
- Fluent in French and in English; knowledge of Luxembourgish and/or German would be an advantage;
- Sound knowledge of labour and social security law;
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Highly organised and multi-tasking;
- Dynamism, autonomous and positive thinking;
- Attention to details and rigorous.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference People & Culture Senior Assistant by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.