Project Manager Consultant – Banking and Financial Sector
Specialism / Function
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for hands-on Project Manager consultants with experience gained in projects related to banking, Professionals of the Financial Sector, asset management, payments.
As Project Manager, you will coordinate experts from our Advisory Business Lines (GRC, GDPR, Information Security, EU Institutions, Sustainability, Blockchain, Management Consulting) as well as intervene as project manager on client assignments. The main target clientele is of credit institutions, PFS, Payment Institutions/EMI and management companies.
- Coordinate projects that may pertain to various areas such as authorisation and setup of CSSF regulated entities or compliance with CSSF outsourcing obligations;
- Setup and execution of risk management policies and procedures;
- Design and implementation of other policies and procedures (e.g. on compliance, organisation, governance, outsourcing, Information Security);
- Improvement of business processes (incl. with digital solutions);
- Performance of due diligences.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Management, Accounting, Audit, or Economics;
- 5 years of experience as project manager / project leader in the financial sector in any above-mentioned area;
- Exposure to various functional topics such as financial and operational risk management (incl. ICAAP/ILAAP, BRRD), PSD2/payments, MIFID 2, GDPR, KYC/AML;
- Overall knowledge of the legal and regulatory frameworks that pertain to the target clientele;
- Experience in Business Process management and Change Management is a plus;
- Professional certification such as Prince2, PMI, IIBA, ISTQB is a plus;
- Fluency in English and French, any other language is an advantage;
- Very good oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to efficiently lead meetings and workshops.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Project Manager Consultant – Banking and Financial Sector by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.