GRC Consultants – Junior & Senior profiles
Specialism / Function
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for junior and senior Governance, Risk and Compliance consultants to assist our clients in complying with regulatory obligations and in implementing various compliance frameworks. The main target clientele is Credit Institutions, Professionals of the Financial Sector, Payment Institutions/EMI and Management Companies.
- Support clients’ compliance functions on regulatory and legal matters through ongoing compliance cycles;
- Assist clients in implementing or improving compliance/risk management/outsourcing frameworks;
- Prepare CSSF licence application files for all types of regulated entities and for outsourcing compliance obligations;
- Participate in the set-up of to-be regulated entities;
- Assist clients in implementing new regulations and evolutions in existing regulations;
- Assist in the execution of compliance checks, KYC and AML/CFT due diligence for clients;
- Create and verify compliance programs, set up compliance monitoring program, perform compliance reviews, issue compliance reports;
- Set up and perform ongoing reviews of compliance policies, processes and charters for different types of clients of the financial sector in line with corporate and local legislative requirements;
- Monitor new laws and regulations and provide impact assessments of any changes in the Luxembourg regulatory environment;
- Contribute to sales, business development and marketing initiatives regarding your core activities.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master degree in Law, Finance or equivalent;
- Knowledge of the legal and regulatory frameworks that pertain to the target clientele, including in the KYC/AML/CFT regulatory framework;
- Experience in writing and updating policies and procedures;
- Experience in authorization files for CSSF is considered an asset;
- Experience on CRS and FATCA regulations is considered an asset;
- Good command of MS Office suite, including Excel;
- Fluency in English and French or German, any other language is considered an asset;
- Strong analytical, organisational and communication skills;
- Team player, rigorous and autonomous;
- Good written and oral communication.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Risk & Compliance consultants – Junior & Senior profiles by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.