Specialism / Function
Tax & Accounting
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our team of specialist provides excellent accounting services to optimally support clients in the execution of their tasks and the realisation of their growth ambitions. In collaboration with your manager, you will be in charge of a diversified client portfolio, operational in various sectors (SME, finance, PFS, real estate), at national and international level. You will be responsible for achieving the successful delivery of your assignments and provide a high-quality service.
- Handling all day-to-day bookkeeping activities for our clients (receivables, payables, banks, payroll, fixed asset register…);
- Coordinating indirect and direct tax returns and tax provisions services in collaboration with your manager and our tax department;
- Participate in preparation monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports in Lux GAAP;
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations are produced on a timely basis and in line with the corporate policy;
- Support and contribution to the migration of a paperless accounting services;
- Correspondence with clients, and assist clients at their premises upon request.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting;
- At least 3 years of experience in a fiduciary;
- Fluency in French and English with a good knowledge of German;
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office with mastery of excel;
- Organisation skills and attention to details;
- Team spirit and ability to work across diverse organisations and teams.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Senior Accountant by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.