Senior Auditor - German speaking
Specialism / Function
Audit & Assurance
Min. 3 years
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an energetic, friendly, and vibrant experienced auditor to join our Audit German team.
In collaboration with your managers, you are in charge of a diversified client portfolio at national and international level. You are responsible for achieving the successful delivery of your audit assignments and provide a high quality service in a self-sufficient way while supervising your team
Within our Audit department, you will act as a trusted auditor to our clients, promoting our CLEARR Core values: “Collaboration – Leadership – Excellence – Agility – Respect – Responsibility”.
- You conduct audits of financial statements in accordance with applicable standards;
- You assist in the planning, execution and completion of audit, review or consulting services;
- You perform procedures under the direct supervision of your Manager and/or Partner, but are expected to be able to work independently and guide less experienced auditors;
- You maintain excellent working relationship with clients at all levels, to enhance customer satisfaction as you are the face of Grant Thornton in the field;
- You proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve audit-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements;
- You attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master degree in Economics, Accountancy or equivalent (5 years study);
- At least 3 years’ experience in the statutory audit of industrial/commercial sector;
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory (any other language is considered an asset);
- Attention to details willing to take on responsibilities inside our teams.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Senior Auditor - German-speaking by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.