Specialism / Function
Audit & Assurance
Min. 3 years
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking for several Senior Auditors (m/f) to join their dynamic teams.
Working at Grant Thornton Luxembourg is an efficient opportunity to develop your potential within human-sized team in the heart of a multicultural and international growing group while respecting your work / life balance.
In collaboration with your manager, you will be in charge of a diversified client portfolio at national and international level. You will be responsible for achieving the successful delivery of your audit assignments and provide a high-quality service in a self-sufficient way while supervising your team.
For us, you are a strength, and your experience is a real added-value and places you as a key element in the realisation of our audit department ambitions.
- Runs client engagements from start to finish;
- Supervises, trains and mentors juniors and interns on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews;
- Works with audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during audit process;
- Maintains a good working relationship with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and works with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services;
- Proactively interacts with key client management to gather information, resolve audit-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements;
- Adheres to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality;
- Attends professional development and training sessions on a regular basis.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master degree in Economics, Accountancy or equivalent (5 years study);
- At least 3 years’ experience in the audit sector either in Private Equity, or Commercial sector and/or Consolidation;
- Fluency in both French and English is mandatory (any other language is considered an asset);
- Valid work permit in Luxembourg;
- Attention to details and willingness to take on responsibilities inside our team.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Senior Auditor by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.