- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Senior Valuation Advisor
- Valuation Manager
- Junior Internal Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Senior Bank Accounting & Legal Reporting Consultant
- Senior Risk Management Consultant
- IT Auditor / IT Risk Advisor
- Junior Corporate Officer
- Experienced Accountant
- Experienced Junior Accountant
- Trainee - Transfer Pricing
- Culture and values
Senior Bank Accounting & Legal Reporting Consultant
Specialism / Function
Minimum 5 years
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In Grant Thornton Luxembourg, we are continuously looking for people who ask insightful questions and challenge thinking in addition to being proactive and committed to our firm.
Our consultants are the driving force behind the definition, development and implementation of strategic initiatives for regulated entities (Banks, AIFMs, Payment Institutions, Electronic Money Institutions, PFS…), Fintech companies and start-ups.
In order to support our growth strategy, we are recruiting consultants with experience in bank accounting and legal reporting with an appetite for innovative and strategic projects.
- Participate in IFRS 9 implementation/improvement projects;
- Assist clients in defining / enhancing policies and procedures related to accounting and reporting;
- Help improving quality and automation levels in FINREP and COREP reporting;
- Contribute to a feasibility study on the creation of a Reporting Hub in Luxembourg;
- Supervise the provision of outsourced legal reporting services;
- Assist clients in implementing new regulations and evolutions in existing regulations;
- Initiate and support sales and marketing initiatives aimed to create new opportunities in your area of expertise;
- Develop and manage a team of operational specialists in bank accounting and legal reporting.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master degree in Economics, Accounting, Audit or Finance;
- At least 5 years of experience in the financial sector, ideally as a consultant, in any of the following areas: Financial and analytical bank accounting (incl. LuxGaap/IFRS); Legal and regulatory reporting (incl. EBA FINREP/COREP, BCL); Accounting system implementation projects as business analyst; Utilisation of Invoke products or other legal reporting solutions;
- Transversal knowledge of activities of bank’s Accounting/Finance departments;
- Good command of MS Office suite, including Excel;
- Fluency in English and French, any other language is considered an asset;
- Entrepreneurial and willingness to take part of innovative business solutions development;
- Very good management and leadership skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication.
HOW CAN I APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Senior Bank Accounting & Legal Reporting Consultant by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.