- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Jobs opportunities Jobs opportunities
- Culture and values
Senior Consultant Transfer Pricing
Specialism / Function
Tax & Accounting
Min. 2 years
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Grant Thornton has a highly specialised and dedicated Transfer Pricing Team with a proven track record in providing transfer pricing planning and compliance related solutions to clients. The team is composed of international tax lawyers and financial analysts. Experiencing a significant growth in their client portfolio, the team is looking for a talented individual to join them as a Senior Transfer Pricing Advisor in our Luxembourg office.
- You will be a part of an international team advising a wide variety of local and global clients on transfer pricing issues;
- You will be responsible for the junior staff in the team;
- You will conduct economic analysis using databases such as Bloomberg, S&P, Amadeus, Reuters by means of financial data;
- You will analyse business value chains to establish the most appropriate transfer pricing policy for our clients;
- You will prepare transfer pricing compliance or defense documentation;
- You will regularly liaise with other Grant Thornton offices and their transfer pricing teams to provide global services to clients;
- You will assist in the sales process and with general marketing e.g. publications and/or events;
- You will also liaise with other internal departments (corporate, domestic tax, accounting or valuation teams);
- You will be involved in developing the skill set of the team; and,
- Administrative management of the client's files.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master’s degree Economics or CFA;
- Previous minimum 3-4 years of work experience in Transfer Pricing assignments;
- Experience in global documentation projects and how documentation requirements vary by country;
- Fluent knowledge of Luxembourg transfer pricing framework and its application;
- Knowledge of OECD Transfer Pricing guidelines and understanding of latest BEPS initiatives and related impact and consequences;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; the knowledge of any other language is considered an asset.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Senior Consultant Transfer Pricing by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.