- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Experienced Internal Accountant
- Junior Auditor
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Valuation Advisor
- Valuation Manager
- Junior Internal Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Assistant Manager Internal Audit
- Senior Compliance & Regulatory Consultant
- Senior Fund and SPV Accountant
- Junior Transfer Pricing Advisor
- Senior Transfer Pricing Advisor
- Direct Tax Advisory Assistant Manager/Manager
- Experienced Accountant
- Payroll Junior
- Payroll Senior
- Culture and values
Senior Fund and SPV Accountant
Specialism / Function
Business Advisory/Investment Fund Services
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking a Senior Fund and SPV Accountant. The candidate will be joining our Fund Accounting team and will assist them in their day-to-day business.
- Manage a portfolio of regulated or unregulated Luxembourg investment funds or investment vehicles, including SIF, RAIF, SICAR, Real Estate Property Companies and Holding Companies;
- Direct contact with clients, investors, intermediaries, banks, lawyers, tax advisors, auditors, property managers;
- Day-to-day bookkeeping, periodic NAV calculation (where applicable), preparation of financial statements (Lux GAAP and IFRS);
- Periodic management reporting in Lux GAAP and IFRS (stand-alone and consolidated);
- Regulatory reporting (CSSF and BCL);
- Preparation of direct and indirect tax returns.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Banking or similar, with a professional accounting qualification considered as a plus (Expert comptable OEC, ACA, ACCA or equivalent);
- Fluency in German and English, French is considered as a strong asset;
- 3+ years of working experience in the relevant sector;
- Pro-active, quality-driven, collaborative, dynamic, problem solving.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Senior Fund and SPV Accountant by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.