Senior Internal Auditor
Specialism / Function
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a senior internal auditor and you are interested for new challenges in a dynamic team that is offering Internal Audit services for a wide range of companies. You will have the possibility to develop your management skills by supervising our Junior staff and by managing your own client portfolio. You will work on a diversified client portfolio within a young and dynamic Team.
- Run internal audit reviews from start (risk assessment) to finish (report issuance);
- Be responsible of the work of juniors Internal Auditors
- Proactively interact with the client management to gather information, resolve audit-related problems and make recommendations for business and process improvements;
- Supervise, train and mentor juniors and interns on internal audit processes and assess performance of staff;
- Work with audit team to identify and help client to address issues discovered during audit process;
- Maintain a healthy working relationship with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to deliver value-added audit services;
- Adheres to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality;
- Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master’s degree in accounting, audit & control, or finance and / or economics;
- At least 4 years of experience in internal audit and/or in external audit in the financial sector;
- Motivation to work towards the professional qualification of Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and possibly other audit-related certification (CISA,…) which will be supported by our firm;
- Fluency in English and French, German is an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for details as well as the bigger picture;
- Good command of Microsoft office suite;
- Good organisation and communication skills;
- Team leadership and be able to work autonomously;
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges;
- Knowledge of the local financial industry’s regulation is considered as an asset.
- Special knowledge in fund administration is an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Senior Internal Auditor by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.