Senior Legal Officer
Specialism / Function
Corporate & Investor Finance
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an experienced Senior Legal Officer - you will be in charge of the preparation of legal documents and the provision of adequate legal support to our Corporate and EU advisory teams, and you will further ensure the follow up of the procedures and monitor legal services provided to our clients as well to our business lines.
- Drafting legal documents and advice requested by our clients and our internal services;
- Assisting our EU desk and other business lines in preparing, reviewing and monitoring contracts and specific legal related requests;
- Assisting our Corporate team in all aspect of the corporate life of our client’ companies;
- Assisting our General Counsel;
- Following up compliance (KYC-AML) and due diligence procedures;
- Taking care of the general legal administration;
- Being in direct relation with our clients and third parties (bankers, accountants, lawyers, …)
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- University legal diploma in a French speaking jurisdiction;
- 3 to 5 years of experience within a legal or corporate department in a French speaking jurisdiction;
- Good knowledge in contracts law and corporate law, additional experience in EU law is an asset;
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory. German or Italian language will be considered as an asset;
- Willingness to learn and keep yourself informed of the latest legislative developments, especially with regard to EU and company laws;
- Ability to prioritise multiple assignments and to meet deadlines;
- Ability to take initiative self-directed and results-oriented.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Senior Legal Officer by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.